Zapłaciłem składkę :)

Miasto: Reguły
Motocykl: Husqvarna FE 350
Qter jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 1 miesiąc 2 tygodni 1 dzień 7 godz 35 min 23 s
Domyślnie

Tutaj jakieś info na temat CRF450L

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic...34-comparison/

"Bryon Bosch has a good ride report in Thumper Talk here and I agree with alot of his finding, but I will give you my initial impressions after riding the 450 Honda back to back with my DRZ and two weeks ago riding a 701 Husky.

For my hour ride, I did about 60% hiway and 40% off-road, fsr, and single track. I knew it was going to be a good dirt bike, but I really wanted to see how it was on the hiway. First the bad, the seat really sucks, my ass was sore about 15 min. down the road. I suspect the aftermarket will be quick to make something more comfortable. The power is very nice, only feels slightly less powerful than the 701, only a slight movement of the throttle and the bike is accelerating forward much stronger than the DRZ, but it has much less of the abrupt on and off the throttle lurching that I felt on the 701. Not as smooth as the DRZ on that transition butďťż Honda is smoother up at hiway speeds than the DRZ. It's only when you get over 115 km/hr (75 mph) that you feel some buzzing on the Honda. Obviously it doesn't have the out right snap of the 450 mx'r (My son has a 2019 CRF450r) but that's good for trail riding, still plenty of snap to loft the front end over logsďťż and such. My only concern with the motor is that it may be easy to stall or flame out in the tight woods. Bryon Bosch pointed this out in his review, saying it was probably his fault, not used to the bike, but I think there could be an issue there. I stalled it once and it suprised me, didn't think it should have there. Could be a bit of mapping issue or just the light flywheel, where as the DRZ can just lug through the tight stuff, chugging along almost as low rpm as a 2 stroke.ďťżďťżI loved how quiet the bike is, dare I say it's quieter than a stock mufflers DRZ.

The ergo's are great, I've got 1" risers on my stock DRZ bars, but the Honda feels just a little bit more stretched out and high at the bars. Seat height about the same as my DRZ, you do feel like your sitting more over the front wheel, much like the 701 and most modern mx'r. The handling and turning razor sharp, I like that.

I also LOVE my DRZ, after I dropped the bike back off at the dealer and road my DRZ back to my trailer I was thinking......ahhhhhh.... nice and smooth, comfortable, relaxed, slower, heavier, just thumping along. But I really was impressed by that Honda, lighter and nimble in the woods, more power than anyone will ever need and I believe with a better seat and little chin fairing will actually be a better hiway cruiser than the DRZ.

Will I buy one? I'll warm up the wife to the idea. We are talking 14 g's out the door plus a much higher insurance bracket, with my family history I've got another 10 maybe 15 years left top's. And I've heard you can't take the money with you."

A tu jeszcze link do wspomnianego na początku artykułu

https://thumpertalk.com/articles/ful...al-sport-r915/

PZDR

Qter

Ostatnio edytowane przez Qter : 20.09.2018 o 18:56
Qter jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem